Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Felt Better

Yeah, woke up this morning feeling a bit better than last night. actually I already got a feeling that I'm starting to get better last night since I didn't cough that much, compared to the night before.

And what really surprised me is that last night I ate fried rice, which I don't think is recommended in my state. but amazingly, I didn't feel anything, other than full. well, actually I rather prefer soupy food for my dinner, but since it's almost midnight and I guess I can't get any of them anywhere (well maybe I can, but it would be like miles away maybe?) finally I called Kukuh which happened to be still outside at wartel and asked him to buy me some dinner.

Btw for lunch yesterday, I ate Kwetiau Kuah and Mie Ayam Pangsit. 2 portion at once. and it helped me to not think about snacks up until night. kind of a good way to prevent myself from eating snacks eh? I really want to get rid of these cough A.S.A.P.

How I long for a bar of chocolate right now.. >_<

No comments: