Monday, October 29, 2007

New Week

Okay, so I promised I'll write soon last week, but turned out I'm kinda busy. Well, since I'm kinda free right now, might as well write an entry. Well, not much happened actually lately. Just went to PI with my hunny yesterday, ate at Sausage World, and then went around here and there and finally we decided that we're bored and went home. Later that night we talked and then went to sleep.

This morning I was late. Luckily only about 13 minutes which means it only cost me 5.ooo. Lucky *wink* After that it's the same old routine of writing an entry for Disitu, checking on Joomla, sending newsletter, and ate ketoprak for lunch. I'm also going to help Tanjung today at our other project. Hopefully I can help him.

So, that's all for today. Kinda sort eh? Well, I don't have much to write either, so I'll see you later on. Ciao for now.

L.N. : Luv ya bala-bala *mwah* *mwah*

P.S. : I'll make it up to y'all later m'kay?

No comments: