Friday, November 30, 2007

Sempurna

Whoa, Indonesian title. Haven't see that for quite some time now. Well, there is a reason why I wrote the title in Indonesian, or Bahasa for some people. Read on folks.

So, before I even tell you why, I'm going to backtrack to last Saturday when I heard a song at the Asian Idol preliminary, or whatever it is, which Mike sang. It's a song by Andra and the Backbone titled "Sempurna". When I heard that song, I felt it's a good one. Later on about two or three days ago, I copied a folder consisting songs from Ricky's computer just because there's this "11 Januari" song by Gigi, which I've been looking for a while. At that time I thought to myself, hey not bad. Well, it's actually far from not bad.

It's great! Why? Because when I browsed the directory, I found out that there's this "Sempurna" by Andra atB. So I listened to it, and the lyric is actually even better when you really listened to it. For those who don't know the lyric, here it is :

Sempurna
by: Andra and the Backbone

Kau begitu sempurna
Dimataku kau begitu indah
kau membuat diriku akan slalu memujamu

Disetiap langkahku
Ku'kan slalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa kubayangkan hidupku tanpa cintamu

*
Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
Takkan mampu menghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa

Reff:
Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidupku
Lengkapi diriku
Oh sayangku, kau begitu
Sempurna.. Sempurna..

Kau genggam tanganku
Saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh
Kau bisikkan kata dan hapus semua sesalku

Back to *

Other than that, when I was looking for the lyric of this song, I stumbled across the video in YouTube. It's actually the video clip of the song, plus the lyric so people can sing a long. For those that wanted to sing or even just hearing it, please refer to this YouTube link.

Pretty good stuff eh? My bro said that they are somehow a rock band, but this song is actually kinda acoustic so I enjoyed it even more. So for the moment, I'm into this song and actually learning to sing it. Of course the purpose is for my someone special. *wink*

And when I was writing down this lyric, I thought about people that maybe reading my entries but don't understand Indonesian. I thought, what if they listened to the song but they didn't get the meaning, which will be a complete waste of time and good song. So I took the liberty of writing the song's meaning in English.

Perfect
by: Andra and the Backbone

You are so perfect
You are so beautiful in my eyes
You made me adore you all the time

In every steps I take
I'll always think about you
I cannot imagine my life without your love

*
Don't you ever leave me
I cannot face it all alone
Only with you I can do it all

Reff:
You are my blood
You are my heart
You are my life
You completes me
Oh my dear you are so
Perfect.. Perfect..

You hold my hands
When I'm weak and fell
You whispered words and wipe out my regrets

Back to *

Hopefully someone would have a good use of it and made someone realize that Indonesia does have good songs and artists. Anyway this entry has grown long because of the lyrics so I'll stop writing now. Hopefully you all can enjoy the song as much as I do. Cheers to Andra atB for making such nice song. Ciao

L.N. : Soon hun, soon. So please be patient *mwah* luv u.

P.S : Keep on rocking Indonesian artists and stop plagiarism. Woo-hoo

No comments: