Monday, April 02, 2007

I Like Monday

So another beginning of a week. Just for a recap, last Sat I went to basket at Medit as usual, and then go home and get some rest while talking to my hunny. I did go online for about 15 to 20 minutes for checking up my bank account for the donations.

At Sun I went to the elder house with my hunny and the IC guys. it's fun there, we sang, we laughed, and we gave hugs to most of the old peoples there. I can see the happiness in their eyes by our visit. hopefully what we've done will give them happiness and strength for the days to come.

After that, me and my hunny went back to my place for some chit chat and game. she went back home at three. spent the rest of the day playing games and talking to my hunny by the phone. by the way, it's our another yet happy monthlyversary. five more to come before our real anniversary. really looking forward to it hunny. love you verily machily *mwah*

Monday comes, and when I arrived at office, Candra gave me the installer for RF Online. tried and played for a couple of minutes, I guess the game is ok. maybe I'll invite my hunny to play together. maybe that way, it'll be more fun.

Anyway, those are just some intermezzo. time to get back to work now so later then.

No comments: