Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lost In Time

First of all, sorry for the late entry. Been very busy lately with the projects, and not to mention got sick last Saturday which made me unable to go anywhere for the whole day. Luckily it's just momentary but still right now I'm not feeling really healthy yet. Oh well, guess my body is not a machine after all >o<>yesternight (what? yesternight is not a word? gotta change it then) last night. We planned on having dinner at Pluit Sakti, something that we've been wanting to do since I dunno when. But unfortunately it rained, and since both of us are not in the highest health level (a.k.a. sick condition) we decided to have dinner at Megamall instead.

Arriving at Megamall we immediately went to Red Bowl for some hainamese chicken rice. She had a Singaporean Hainamese Chicken Rice while I ordered Hong Kong Sauce Chicken with hainam rice. Delicious and satisfying but the portion are just about average. After that, we played and finished her copy of Professor Layton and the Curious Village. It's a fun game which consists of a lot of mini-games and puzzles. Card puzzle, math puzzle, logic puzzle, you name it. For you puzzle mania, that game is a good one for you guys.

OK, so after we finished the game, we went home and had rest. Today I'm starting a new project and maybe later this evening I'm going to play me some Rising Force, because specially for today, we get 2x exp points. *Yay * for RF. Hopefully I can make the most of it just for tonight.

And now I need to get to work, lots of stuff to catch on and hopefully quick to finish. See you all at my next entry. Ciao.

L.N.: Get well soon hun. Don't worry, I'm with you all the way. *mwah*

P.S.: Any of you play RF? :D

No comments: