Friday, February 08, 2008

Gong Xi Fat Choy

Wow, too busy with my works and then suddenly it's Chinese New Year once again. *woo-hoo* Too bad I'm here in Jakarta while my cousins and families are back there in Medan but as long as my family sticks together, I'm happy as it is. Not to mention I got my hunny by my side too. *mwah*

Well, this year's Chinese New Year's eve is a little bit different without my sis around. She went to Blitar with her husband to celebrate Chinese New Year with her new family. Being a new member of her husband's family, I think that's a good thing to do, but still it's not the same without her.

But luckily my auntie and cousin stayed with us and they even brought some nice foods such as roasted ducks and roasted stingray. Yeah, you read it right, roasted stingray. And you asked me how does it taste? Well it's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Verily. It's tender meat will make you want more and more. Would you like to try it? I'll tell you how someday. *wink*

Anyway, I must be going now. Got lots of work to do as usual, and since it's still in the Chinese New Year mood, allow me to say Gong Xi Fat Choy for all of you good readers. May this new Mickey Mouse year brings us even more happiness, success, and prosperity all the way to the next Chinese New Year. Adios for now.

L.N.: Can't wait to meet and hug you again hun *mwah*

P.S.: Anybody wants to give me an angpao? *wink*

No comments: