Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weird "F" Freak?

Lately my blog had this visitor with an IP address of 67.159.44.138 and using the courtesy of IP-address I got this informations:

IP address country: United States
IP address state: Illinois
IP address city: Chicago
IP postcode: 60604
IP address latitude: 41.877602
IP address longitude: -87.627197
ISP of this IP : FDC Servers.net
Proxy: None / Highly Anonymous [Proxychecker]
Organization: LLC


And by checking up on the whois link, I got even more informations as below:

OrgName: FDC Servers.net, LLC
OrgID: FDCSE
Address: 141 West Jackson Blvd, Suite 1135
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60604
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.fdcservers.net:4321

NetRange: 67.159.0.0 - 67.159.63.255
CIDR: 67.159.0.0/18
NetName: FDCSERVERS
NetHandle: NET-67-159-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS3.FDCSERVERS.NET
NameServer: NS4.FDCSERVERS.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-10-12
Updated: 2006-12-27

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE438-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ABUSE department
OrgAbusePhone: +1-312-913-9304
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@fdcservers.net

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1402-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Operations Center
OrgNOCPhone: +1-312-913-9304
OrgNOCEmail: abuse@fdcservers.net

OrgTechHandle: PKR5-ARIN
OrgTechName: Kral, Petr
OrgTechPhone: +1-630-729-0228
OrgTechEmail: abuse@fdcservers.net

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-01-23 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.


Well, normally I wouldn't give a shit about some particular IP address, but since this visitor keeps coming and insulting me and my hunny via the shoutbox, I had no other choice but to use a new shoutbox and ban that IP address. And that's what I'll do from now on. Anybody who messes up my blog will be banned. I don't care if I have to ban the whole world if it can bring peace to my blog.

So for you, yes you motherf**king freak, you are hereby banned from my blog forever. And if you are who I think you are, then you should know my email address. Mail me an apology and I'll consider unbanning you. Otherwise, you can get yourself another blog to crash, cuz this one ain't your place to be no more, sucka.

And for the rest of you, I'm so sorry for the previous messages in the shoutbox. Hopefully it's peace from now on. Keep reading y'all. As for me, there are works to be done, so it's bye-bye for now. Oh, and here is a little something that I gave my hunny a little while ago. It's the D.Gray-Man key chain and she took this picture after I gave it to her.


Sure is cute. No wonder she liked it. Well anyway, guess I'm back to my old rambling self, so I'll excuse myself. See y'all in the next entry.

L.N. : Hopefully we won't be bothered anymore hun. *hugs*

P.S. : Please enjoy the new shoutbox. Make sure to register your name to make sure your name is not abused by a "certain" person.

No comments: