Monday, January 28, 2008

Cute Froggie That Is A Secret Base But Doesn't Look Like One

Okay, it's officially photo week (or should I say photo month?) because I'm uploading more photos, courtesy of my hunny. Below this is the pics from her Keroro Earth Secret Base (or something like that) from the Keroro Gunso series.


Sergeant Keroro


Corporal Giroro


Private Second Class Tamama


Sergeant Major Kururu


Lance Corporal Dororo


The Keroro Platoon

And together they are:


"Yowza.."


"How do you do everyone?"


Behold the inner chamber of the Keroro Secret Base.


The master brain


Ever see a secret base that dance?


Beside the lovely Christmas tree


That's all for now, hope y'all like me.


Don't forget my master.


Ciao from both of us.

And that's that. So off I go coz lots of work to do lately. Be seeing y'all.

L.N. : Hope you like it hun. *mwah*

P.S. : Hope you guys enjoy it.

No comments: