Thursday, June 14, 2007

Relaxed... Not!!!

Yeah, like the title said. no time to relax yet as the deadline is nearing very fast. I keep telling myself that and a schedule is set. but still there are unexpected errors everywhere like swarming bugs (get the pun?) so all I can do is take it like a man and deal with it everyday. hopefully I can still maintain a healthy sane mind when this is over. <*( >___< )*>

So I've been staying at office for overtime since Mon, but I went back home last night because my sis is coming back to Jakarta from Surabaya. anyway, I forgot to mention here that she's going to get married soon. maybe at the beginning of next year or something. I can only hope she's happy and get everything she wanted. since I can't say for sure now, stay tune for the next news about this.

Hmm, let's see, is there anything else? well, I've been watching the anime Bleach for the last few weeks. it's getting kinda exciting and more exciting. other than that, I'm also playing .Hack//G.U. vol. 2//Reminisce once in a while just because I played the first volume. it's a nice game so I'm kinda having fun playing that. been a while since I touched Seal Online. I wonder what ever happened to my character there.

Well, this turned out to be quite a long entry and since I got the rest I needed, it's time to continue on the coding stuff. see you all later then.

PS : can't wait for this Sun hun. loving and missing you every single second. *mwah*

No comments: