Monday, July 02, 2007

Feeling Uneasy

It's all come down to this. in the next month everything will be decided. good or bad, well, we'll see by then. happy or sad, it must be done. I can't even bear thinking about it right now. all I can say for now is that hopefully everything will alright.

Anyway, it's official now. we're abandoning XNA not just because the time limit is too slim, but there is also a sudden project called disitu. well not really that sudden actually, but the condition forced us to go all out on it. and since I'm no longer XNA-ing, I can focus on that one. if any of you are curious with that disitu thing, just check it out then on Disitu.

Besides that, we're also busy on some other projects. I'm not sure if I can tell you about them though, so I'll just say that one of them involves an Indonesian band, and the other with a certain big company. even as I write this down, the projects are rolling already and since I'm also involved in them too, then I think I better get going to work now.

As for the things I mentioned earlier, well I'll just try to do the best I can right now, and hoping that it'll be more than enough (or maybe barely enough). adieu for now.

P.S. : missing you more and more each passing day *mwah* loving you even more and more *hugs* you know who you are *wink*

No comments: