Monday, June 11, 2007

AI

Pathfinding?

That's just sooo yesterday.. XD

Introducing the next generation of head-aching, mind boggling, super ultra confusing, AI.. a.k.a. Artificial Intelligence.

Yep, starting last Friday, I'm into this problem now since I find the pathfinding problems are solved. after I'm capable of making a pathfinder, now I'm trying to build an engine for the AI processor. that way, the enemies and npcs won't just stand still and do nothing, coz the engine will tell them what they must do, according to their own AI type.

So let's say, I got this robot that has an aggressive type Pilot. that way, he'll always chase the team player all the time, which is of course different from a defensive type Pilot that only take action when offended. that's what my AI engine will do. of course it's still need some more tweaking and coding, which is not that easy. (OF COURSE IT IS NOT EASY!! I'VE BEEN SPENDING HOURS AND HOURS IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER AND YOU CAN EASILY SAYS IT'S EASY??!! WHY I OUGHTA.... *cough* *cough* sorry, got a little carried away back there)

So, with all that said, guess I'll be coding and tweaking the engine some more then. in the mean time, feel free to relax and have a cup of coffee or tea, your choice, and I'll be back soon, hopefully, to write some more tomorrow, or maybe the next day, or maybe the next week, only God knows. okay, bye for now.

P.S. : as always hun. love you very much and missing you even more. *mwah*

No comments: