Friday, September 21, 2007

Sick

Sickness is one thing, ya know? Today you're fine and then suddenly you're told that you got a high fever which could cause your brain damage, or you're sentenced to have only three months of living. Did I watch too much Korean Dramas? Not quite, but that's what happened around us. In my case, my dearest hunny.

At first, she only got some fever (although quite severe since she got around 38ยบ C) and then after seeing the doctor, she was told that she got typhus. So she has to stay at home and not able to go anywhere for the next few days. Poor her. Poor me. We can't see each other this week and quite possibly next week if she don't recover soon. The question is when will she recover? Only time will tell. In the mean time, all I can do is just accompanying her and wish that she'll be okay soon.

Other than that, we at the office get to change our old monitors into LCDs. Neat huh? It's a 17" Samsung LCD SyncMaster 732N plus. Quite an LCD I must say. Too bad mine got a dead pixel near the center of the screen. Guess it'll be replaced soon. And we went back to our older sitting formation, which made me and Kukuh has to get back upstairs. Since we switched to LCDs, carrying them upstairs only needed one arm. *grin* Now that felt real good.

For works, mainly it's news for Disitu and maintaining Holcim. As for Buru-Buru, it's currently under pending until I can really have free times to code the game. Well, look at the time, I'm about to go home soon, so I'll see you all someday then. Maybe Monday? Yeah right, don't bet on it too much 'kay?

L.N. : Get well soon hun. I'm with you always. *mwah*

P.S. : For those that's undergoing 'Puasa' (according to Linguist, the english word for 'Puasa' is Fast so I decided to go with 'Puasa'), have a nice 'Puasa' month.

No comments: