Monday, August 06, 2007

Nice Weekend

A nice way to spend a weekend is of course with your loved one. Let's see. At Friday night I went to Taman Anggrek to get the rings we ordered about two days before. Then I went to Tomang to accompany her because her car was stuck in the middle of the road because of the massive traffic jam caused by those campaign guys. There in her car we exchange rings and had a romantic, although without candles, dinner consisting of McD's Cheeseburger, french fries and lemon tea. Not the best, but surely unforgettable.

Saturday is basket day. Nothing much except I went to office to discuss the project with Langgeng, the action script programmer and came up with quite a lot of bugs. But nevertheless, he still seems to be in high spirit so let's try not mess up with that.

Sunday is quite interesting. We went to Taman Anggrek again, because she booked for a haircut at Lu'Vaze (is this the way to write it?) and I need one myself, only I did it at Johny Andrean (yet again I'm not sure this is the right way to write it). Finished by those, we went to McD for a quick lunch as we're in a hurry to Kukuh's place for his wedding party. I bought a white long sleeve shirt at Zara by the way. Looks good on me and the price is nice too. Anyway, as we're nearing Tebet, a message from Kukuh came which told us that the party is over. Well shucks, but since we're halfway there, might as well drop by and said hello. After that we went back to Taman Anggrek to buy a book titled "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps", buy some Rotiboy for her family, rested for a while at 21 Cineplex, and then we're off to my home.

At home, we mainly watched tv and chatted and ate dinner and at around 9 she went home. Chatted with her for about an hour and then sleeping time. Must've been tired since I woke up late today and thus late for work. But still it's worth it. Back to Disitu then. Adios for now.

L.N. : No words can express my feelings for you hun. *mwah*

P.S. : For you guys that wondered how the rings looked like, here is a little something. Enjoy.


No comments: