Thursday, July 19, 2007

Exhausted

Been a long time! Surely it's almost three weeks since the last post here. Lately I dunno why I just didn't have the vibe to write any post at all. The mood just seemed to disappeared without any warning. Either it's the work I do now or other things, I don't know, but all I know is, it sure feels good to write here again.

Anyway, like the last post (read below) said.. er, wait a minute, I didn't mention anything about it. Oh well, forget it. I was gonna say that lately we're super busy with Disitu project. Everyday is a new journalism day for us now since we're writing news, updates, technologies, games, gadgets and even women (pictures are the most important thing of all). Not a single day pass by without any new news from us (except Saturday and Sunday when we got no internet connection, of course).

Other than that, I'm managing my first project *yay* which is going on for quite a few days now. Kinda hard in the beginning but once you get a hold on it, it's smooth as cheesecake I tell ya. *grin* Talking about cheesecake makes me hungry by the way. Well, aside from that, I'm just fine with my daily routine of working, loving, eating and sleeping. Nothing really new from me, well except for that maybe I'm buying a new motorcycle in the next week. Finally, can't wait to ride it to office and elsewhere.

Well whaddya know? Been almost three weeks and I still got the touch (not to mention the look *wink wink*) to write a blog. But since I'm kinda sleepy now and tomorrow is a big day with a meeting and stuffs, I better hit the bed earlier today tonight. Bye for now and see y'all soon (hopefully).

L.N. : Love ya hun *mwah*

P.S. : L.N. is a Lover's Note by the way. So from now on, I'm gonna use it for my personal note, so if any of you realized that you are not my lover, don't read! And I mean it!

No comments: