Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas? It's Over Baby..

No, I don't want to sound like a villain in any superheroes story, but it's like the truth yo.. Christmas is over. well, of course it is, since it's already 26th of December. which means still 5 days to go 'til New Year's Eve and I am waiting for that day. well, since i can get to meet my hunny and spend times with her, I am actually so really very waiting for that day. but since she may not be able to do that, I'm reducing my eagerness into only I'm waiting for that day.

OK, so to make things short, before i start babbling again, my Xmas holiday consists of me going to church (surprise, surprise!!), watching movies in between (Night at the Museum on Saturday night and Happy Feet on Sunday afternoon), eating and sleeping (which consists most of my holiday times). below this are the breakdowns.

At Saturday, I went to TA to meet my hunny and her friends. I bought tickets for my midnight movie show and then we ate there and after that we went home. after I played MS Saga for a while and talked to my hunny on the phone, I went back to TA with Cin. after the movie (which is really good, funny and quite a moral-story) I went back home and called my hunny and we talked like almost 2 hours. after that, sleeping time. gotta wake up early t'morrow.

At Sunday, I went to church with my hunny. she wanted to see the play at her church, JPCC. so we went there, watch the play, go through the usual stuff (I'm doing something else in the process) and then went to EX coz she wanted to see a handbag. from there, we went to TA and we ate at Hartz Chicken. after that, it's Happy Feet time. the movie is not really that great, although it did has some laugh. the story is not really suitable for children and well, the ending is not really good. well, overall it's still a good film though. after that, we seperated our ways with her friends and we went here and there for a while. she bought her handbag, and I bought a new Nautica long sleeves. not long after that, we went back home. played some game and talked to my hunny on the phone for a while. found out that I didn't get any dinner tonight so I slept after a series of talking on the phone. and it's Xmas day!!!

Monday, I ain't doing much. in fact, I can't do much. woke up at almost 2, I ordered some food after I took a shower (yeah right, like there is a shower at my house. but, that's not the point here). after eating to my stomach's content, I called my hunny and we talked until she went out with her family. I myself played some more games after that until night came by. went to Cin's place and we went eating after that at Bubur Sapo. finished eating at around nine (the food is great but the portion isn't), we went to office and i called her again afterwards. talked until time to sleep and that's it. by the time I went to bed, it's already past Xmas, thus the title.

So, after reading all this, I'm sure that y'all must be tired and weary. well, those are you problems (muhahahaha btw). I'm going to lunch now and work after that so if y'all excuse me for a bit. enjoy the rest of the last week for this year. I'll be back in a few (days) to say those magic New Year words. adios for now in the mean time. ciao.

No comments: