Now I'm not an expert on choosing a nice iPod myself. Luckily I found out a site that gives me a lot of informations on what to consider on buying an iPod. And what's more, I can buy it online. The website I'm talking about is ShopWiki. There you can check out the details on each iPod and even buy it online.
For example, let's look at the description they offer for an iPod Nano.
- The iPod nano incorporates a high-capacity flash memory player in 4GB and 8GB versions.
- Slim, sleek, sexy,and lightweight (1.75 ounces), and more durable than previous nano generation.
- After consumer complaints and pending lawsuits regarding the easily scratch prone screen, Apple has started shipping the nano with a protective case.
- From the older version of the iPod nano, the screen has been improved for video to 320 by 240 and increased to 2 inches (diagnol) and is stunning for its size!
- The new 4 GB models comes only in silver, but the 8GB models come in silver, pink, blue, green, and black. A special edition (Product) red iPod nano is also availble in 8GB.
- The 4 GB holds 1000 songs or 4 hours of video, while the 8 GB model carries 2000 songs or 8 hours of video.
- Battery life allows for 24 hours of music playback and 5 hours of photo slide shows or video.
- Despite problems with scratching, this player debuted to great reviews and remains popular among consumers.
- Very popular in gyms since it is so lightweight
If you already own one of those iPods, maybe you'll be interested in buying speakers for your iPod? Or maybe you're not satisfied with the quality of those tiny white earbuds and wanted to use a headphone instead? I know. Why not enjoy listening to your songs using remotes from distant away? There sure are a lot of information can be gained here.
Not interested in iPods? Why not search for other gadget? How about electronics? Games? Or maybe even for your beloved pets? ShopWiki got most of them covered. Just drop in and see for yourself, and maybe soon you'll be buying stuffs from there.