Monday, December 24, 2007

The End Is Near

Beware, the end is near!! Yeah right, the end of year 2007 that is. Can't believe it that it's almost 2008 already. Time really flies around when you are busy (or not). Well, nearing this year end, quite a lot happened to me. Some are nice, some are just plain bad.

First of all, I lost my CDMA phone. I dropped it somewhere near my house but I just couldn't find it anywhere. I called it lots of time but no one picked up and in the end, the battery just ran out so I guess I won't find it unless someone found it, charged it and tell me where s/he is.

So to anticipate that, I finally bought a new CDMA phone. After looking and asking around, I made up my mind and bought an LG ID3000. It got 65k color LCD, some nice rings, airplane mode feature, and the greatest of all, it came with an Esia package which lets me call or message to other Esia numbers FREE of charge for half a year. Neat, huh?


Now I won't have to worry about running out of calling credit. At least for the next 6 months.

Other than that, I went to office with my hunny yesterday. Her Mac lost its Airport feature so she needed internet connection to find out how to fix it. After looking and trying some tricks, the airport finally shows up. But this morning she told me that the airport is gone again. So much for the efforts. Hopefully it'll show up again soon.

As for works, I'm still working with Tanjung to finish the project. Not to mention writing news and helping maintaining Disitu site in between. Holcim also looks like it's still far from finish. Oh well, at least there's still something to do.

So, that's a wrap for today's post. And before I forgot, have a Happy Christmas y'all. Have a happy holiday too. Hopefully all of you will enjoy the holiday as much as I do (although I doubt I'll enjoy it much since I'm still working in between the Christmas and New Year). Until next post then.

L.N. : Happy Christmas hun, wherever you are. *mwah*

P.S. : Happy Christmas to all of you too.

No comments: