Friday, January 12, 2007

Yet Another Late Post.

Yeah, my gf just asked me (last nite) why no new update yet to my blog. so I said to her, yeah I don't know myself. maybe due to works and phone calls and games. well, since I'm currently trying to upload a couple of pics to photobucket for MAX blog, I might as well write something here.

Let's see, what should I talk about? OK, last week we went to Bandung for our company outing. it's fun although exhausting and I got some nifty prices which are a pair of new sandals and an intel pocket knife (I don't know intel are into pocket knife as well?) and the games are quite entertaining. we also went to Bandung (we stayed at Lembang for the outing event) for a couple of hours and we met Satya and Jun there. we had a lot to talk about while eating and drinking at Kartika Sari. and to end that day, we played DotA at HO for about 3 hours and I called my gf at night thus ending my long exhausting weekend.

For this week, nothing much really. I tried to 'Mestakung' myself by printing a schedule and post it at the wall near me so I know what to do and when it should be done. I also wrote "Harus Bisa!!! MESTAKUNG!!" to encourage myself. did it work? well, we'll see then. ^^

Well, the upload is done so I guess I'll be going now. it's near lunch time and I'm quite hungry already. I'll be seeing you at my next post then. adios amigos. til we meet again.

PS : Love U Hunny Pingu ;)

No comments: