Thursday, November 09, 2006

Modern Nonsense

I long to be a Phoenix, the king of avian species. although i'm now but a tiny chick learning to fly, still trying to figure out how to endure this world filled with lots of things i still unable to figure out and understand.

To be the best, that's what i want to be. even if i can't achieve it in this life, at least i'd die trying.

Why i want to be a Phoenix? why am i so cocky that i'll someday become one? is it really possible that something so small such as i am, can become so great which everyone also dreamed of?

I don't really know the reason why, but one thing i know, is that i'm doing it not only for myself, but also for those that are important in my life. people around me that put faith in me, support me all the way, and love me more than i could possibly hope for.

Nothing i can do about it, but to do the best i could and be the best around. For them, this i promise..

I WILL BE A PHOENIX!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you! Jia you! I know u can do it ^^ Ganbatte ne~ ^^v

Jin Gen said...

Arigatou Beibeh.. ^^